The weather this month has been pretty much bi-polar - some beautiful warm days, but also some nasty wet days. It never stays settled for long in this country.
The same could also be said for my mood, pretty much - and the main reason for that is because of my fast-approaching US trip. I'm excited about it, but also anxious at the same time, because of worrying about money and whether or not I'll get any further than US customs. I really have to learn to stop letting stuff like this overwhelm me, because when I do I just shut myself off, lash out at people and say or do stupid things, and all it does is make the situation worse. I can't help how I feel though.
No need to say anything about the jobsearch front - same old story there. On a better note though, me and Nicole have now been in a relationship for 8 months, can't quite believe it's been that long already, they've just flown by, much like this whole year has so far. Needless to say, I really want the 6 weeks I'm in the US to drag.
Staying on the subject of the US trip (sorry I keep going on about it), my brother's girlfriend will also be going over to the US, but for a different reason - she'll be working at an AmeriCamp, looking after kids for three months. I wish her the best of luck with that, hopefully she'll enjoy it.
As always, I'll end this with some artwork, and a new character for you to check out:
Meet Dunston the dinosaur.

No comments:
Post a Comment