31/03/2014

March 2014

So, Spring has sprung once again, and I'm feeling the effects of the clocks going back an hour, not to mention still feeling a bit on the cold side too - though considerably less cold than last Spring's whiteout, of which the US have had their own this winter.

As much as I don't like to being up stuff going on in the news, I'm sure most of you will heard about the missing Malaysian Airlines flight - this has struck a chord with me because I'm a fan of aviation, and because I'll be getting on a plane again myself very soon, and it just beggars belief that in this day and age a modern jet can just disappear off the face of the earth. I can only hope that they find it sooner rather than later, so that the families of those on board can at least get some closure - I can't begin to imagine what they must be going through.

On a somewhat more hopeful note, my jobsearch this month finally got me my first interview since October. The catch is that it's in Barnard Castle, which is somewhat awkward to get to and from because of the bus timetables, and it's a part-time job, which means transport costs might be an issue...but it could also be experience and something to put down on the old CV. The interview is on 3 April, I'll let you know what happens, of course.

And now onto even more brighter news - if all goes to plan, by the time I come to write my April blog, I should be back in the US once again - as mentioned before, it's just less than 3 weeks till I wing my way across the Atlantic for the fifth time to see my lovely Nicole - and obviously, you'll hear all about it here and in my YouTube blog.

So, that's the March madness over and done with - and as always, I'll leave you with a bit of artwork: one of my AMT characters Wolfgang rocking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment