Well, the first bit or so of this month was a bit mad...I'm not gonna go into what it was, but me and my brother were quite worried about something, and not surprisingly, it was money related - we got it cleared up though.
Jobsearch-wise, same old, different month. Nothing on the horizon, and I don't hold much hope of that ever changing, to be honest.
Still thinking about going back over to America - it is always there, always on my mind, and I'm not gonna stop thinking about it until I get back there. Whether it's next year or 2014 is another matter.
Had an unexpected heatwave this past week, a rarity over here, so I took the opportunity to go exploring, taking walks up a walking trail near where I live called the Deerness Valley Way - I'd been up there many times before, but only so far along it - and I decided to explore further along it, which turned out to be very worthwhile indeed, as I came across a side trail that led down to a very secluded forest. In there I also came across some sort of hand-made bench, it was like I came across some secret hideout or something. I have to admit, I felt like a kid again doing that.
I also walked further along the main trail to the village of Waterhouses - really quiet place surrounded by a beautiful view, and a nice getaway from all the bustle of the town. I'll definitely be going back there again sometime, and there's still more of the trail to explore too.
Here's some pics I took out on my travels:
Now for the obligatory artwork bit - and it seems I've gotten a little spaced out:
Touch wood, April will be a month without any major hiccups - and it's also another month closer to May, which is going to be canny good.

No comments:
Post a Comment